North Climb with over 10 years of technical excellence and innovation in fitness equipment industry is the leading service and supply Provider Company in Ontario, Canada. The company continues to grow, with staff who thrive on challenges that others find daunting, and succeeds where investment in the future—in facilities, capability, and people—provides a touchstone for its vision.
From initial interior design and equipment selection to operational assembly and maintenance services, North Climb collaborates closely with customers to ensure that fitness clubs perform safely, reliably, and efficiently throughout their entire life cycle. Relying on our core strength in having a team of highly skilled and certified fitness professionals, North Climb continues to exceed customer expectations and build extraordinary client relationships.
The Mission of North Climb is to develop a valuable partnership with clients by providing an uncompromised standard for quality exercise equipment delivery, service, and repair, accompanied by superior customer support and industry expertise.
We accomplish our mission by closely monitoring the five points of our success which are:
- Training and certifying the most qualified representatives.
- Offering prompt & informative customer support.
- Providing transparency in all of our operations.
- Maintaining strong relationships with product manufacturers.
- Uncompromising on a standard for complete customer satisfaction.
North Climb maintains a premier standard by ensuring:
- All North Climb Technicians are fully trained and certified.
- Service response times are between 24-48 hours.
- All services conducted are thoroughly documented and provided to you at the completion of every service.
- All product and component failures are documented and clearly explained to our customers.
- Over the phone technical support is provided in order to quickly rectify minor concerns and reduce service costs.
- Strong manufacturer relationships enable North Climb to keep parts prices low.